Thursday 28 February 2008

Rage Against The Machine


RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I felt that it was time to blog about something different. Most of us like music and I'm no different so I would like to present to you my favorite band.
Rage Against The Machine.......
Not only are there music original, furious, energetic and
funky, but lyrically there music packs a social punch that powers their music through speakers like a sledge hammer. Rage's music dvd, "The battle of Mexico City" remains my favorite music DVD of all time. I don't believe I have ever seen such a performance from any other band.



Possibly it is a coincidence that their lyrics are left wing, therefore coincide with my political beliefs. Still for me as I get older the more important lyrics become and the more I can identify with a band if they have something important to say.



I am also pleased to announce that R.A.T.M. are back to-gether and are currently touring the world, adding more and more dates with each passing week.

Below is my favorite Rage song: FREEDOM

Web Links:

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Axis Of Justice
The Nightwatchman


No comments: