Thursday 6 March 2008

La Boca Belfast


"Named after the vibrant, Bohemian dockside district of Buenos Aires, La Boca is Belfast's first Argentine style restaurant. Located on Fountain Street it is a 3 minute walk from the front of the City Hall past the Linenhall Library. Its high ceiling and solid beech wood furniture create a stunning fifty seater diningroom."

Jackie and I where very lucky on Monday past as the weather held out and delivered us a fresh crisp winters day. After a delightful days shopping in Belfast City shopping, Jackie and I stumbled across this amazing Argentinian restaurant. This was one of those unique restaurants that transported you to another country and gave you that, "where on vacation" kind of feel. The fish I got was just incredible and Jackie's traditional street vender spicy sandwich was the bees knees!



If you are ever visiting Belfast, be sure to check out this outstanding restaurant and let yourself be transported to Buenos Aires on a warm sunny day.
We really felt blessed after our perfect wee day, as by the time we reached home it was snowing, then it rained.

Later I will do another Blob about Belfast city. The past the present and the future on a city which I love. Meantime I hope you enjoyed my review and don't forget to leave a comment.



Web Link:

La Boca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, loved the review. i have added it to my places to check out in belfast. keep up the good work. ps, you should try byblos, the lebanese restaraunt, in amelia? street. its between the europa and surfmountain.

Keith said...

Thank-you for your kind words Adam. We most certainly will try Byblos, the Lebanese restaurant. We didn't know there was one in Belfast...WOW!

Thanks again Adam!

Rask Balavoine said...

I was there today - you review was accurate! I'll be there again.