Wednesday 2 April 2008

Ulster Scots




Last Thursday evening I had the pleasure to spend an evening at Ballymena town hall with the Ulster Scots Folk orchestra. My wife and I had a great wee evening and although I had to drag Jackie kicking and screaming, but her wee foot never stopped tapping along the whole night. Ulster Scots is a very important and unique part of our cultural heritage. To find oot mere(out more), just click on the web links.

I hope you enjoy the video below:




Web links:
Ulster-Scots Agency
Ulster Scots on-line
Ulster-Scots Folk Orchestra
Ulster-Scots on BBC Radio Ulster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told david about the album, wether he got the message or not.. don't ask. Love the YouTube video as well.
(thumbs up).

Keith said...

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed the video. They put on such a great live show and I can't wait to see them again. Tell David I actually have a dvd as well.