Wednesday 26 March 2008

ABOUT ME!


Well here I am. I felt it timely for you all to meet me and my family, see where I live and share some of my interests.

My wife Jackie and baby Boy Brandon.



Notice the two longboards in the background. Jackie and I are both keen surfers, Jackie more so than me. Don't get me wrong I love surfing but I am never happy with my progress.
These pictures where taken at what I call, The "Foster Family Dojo" (or garden shed) where I train in a regular basis with a group of friends who share the same goal. That goal is to be the best martial artists that we can be and to reach our goals we must be able to fight in all the ranges of combat. Which are boxing, kickboxing, clinch, takedowns and grappling. Martial arts is my real passion!



















Aloha from the "FOSTER Family Dojo" school of martial arts.


WHERE I LIVE:

I live in a small town called Broughshane just outside Ballymena, sometimes called the gateway to Slemish where St. Patrick is said to have herded sheep.



Slemish Mountain near Broughshane




The Thatch Inn. Broughshane main street

Yes as the name denotes doe's have a thatched roof and apparently serves the best Guinness in N. Ireland. Sadly I hate the stuff, but it looks cool. Prince Charles (The future king of England) called the Thatch, "my favorite pub."


So once again. Welcome to my Blog and I hope you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to check out the web links below.

Web links:
Broughshane
Broughshane improvement committee
Staying in Broughshane
Ballymena Tourism
Discover Northern Ireland
Westbay Surfboards N. Ireland
Troggs Surf Shop N. Ireland

No comments: